Canadian wholesale car value

  • doug dykaar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Can anyone out there with access to the Canadian black book tell me the
      wholesale value of a 2000 540i-6? Thanks.

      Regards,

      doug
      Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh

      85 535
      86 951 (http://www.pcaucr.org/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393)
      94 855 turbo
    • bimmernutjob
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
        Doug

        you can look it up yourself easily by going to a couple of sites, then convert us dollars to
        canadian dollars and you'll have your blue book value:

        http://autos.yahoo
        www.nadaguides.com

        good luck, nutty

        --- In bmwe28@..., "doug dykaar" <ddykaar@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone out there with access to the Canadian black book tell me the
        > wholesale value of a 2000 540i-6? Thanks.
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > doug
        > Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh
        >
        > 85 535
        > 86 951 (http://www.pcaucr.org/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393)
        > 94 855 turbo

      • doug dykaar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2007
          Actually the prices appear different, but maybe its not that much. See:

          http://www.vmrcanada.com

          The real kick in the head is at the border, where the the total duty and
          taxes comes out to 20.1%, plus another $300 in fees. Feh.

          Regards,

          doug