2 e28 FS vancouver area

  • Beth Wolchock
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      I have two running e28 and a pallete of parts/switches/rubber/head/
      starter/wiring/motors/etcetera
      both cars need work
      1 is mint 535 sport auto ALL power works 1 owner NO rust hit in front
      needs clip/hood bronz/beige leather 3.5l reaaly clean
      1 OK KINDA rusty but I have extra metal-doors fenders some floor
      pieces, accelerator pedal area, blk/blk lthr 2.8 auto pwr stuff works
      vancouver area
      1528$ CDN takes both and all the parts
      email offlist restart@...
      Best Egards