E28 cloth recaro

  • bmbatkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      I have an M535i with anthracite grey cloth interior and need to repair
      the drivers side bolters but can't find any cloth to do it with. Does
      anyone know where to get some from or does this cloth appear in any
      other models ie E30? Hope someone can help, Thanks in advance.
    • pld1952
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
        Need your VIN # might be able to help.

        Phil Davis