Wrecked '88 535is for sale

  • Daniel Lowe
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007
      I have an '88 535is for sale. Car is not drivable currently. It was hit
      (side swiped) in the rear by a semi and broke the rear axle. It has around
      220k miles. Brand new drive shaft and tires (less than 600 miles on them).
      Has Conforti chip, decent interior, Euro frog eye headlights. Color is
      Cinnibar. It's in Port Huron, Michigan.

      If interested, e-mail me for pics.

      Regards,
      Dan

    • Gerald Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2007
        Is your bimmer a 5 speed? How is the trans and
        driveshaft? Please send pics. I have an 88 535is and
        86 535i.
        Thanks
        Jerry
        --- Daniel Lowe <blackjackbimmer@...> wrote:

        > I have an '88 535is for sale. Car is not drivable
        > currently. It was hit
        > (side swiped) in the rear by a semi and broke the
        > rear axle. It has around
        > 220k miles. Brand new drive shaft and tires (less
        > than 600 miles on them).
        > Has Conforti chip, decent interior, Euro frog eye
        > headlights. Color is
        > Cinnibar. It's in Port Huron, Michigan.
        >
        > If interested, e-mail me for pics.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Dan

        > removed]

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Richard Halverson-Muenzer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2007
          Drive shaft & trans are excellent. Interior was covered with sheepskins since it was new and seats are like new.

          Rick

          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2007
            Forgat to add the major upgrades: Conforti chip, Suspension Technique
            adjustable sway bars, ST springs, Bilstein Sport dampers, 7 series brake
            upgrade front & rear, UUC short shifter.

            Regards,
            Dan