antilock brake warning amber lite

  • luciemarkgreenland2002
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2007
      Hi fellow E28`ers.Would someone know why I get the antilock warning
      lite when the car`s speed surpasses 120 k/p/h ? The car in question is
      a 1988 535i automatic with limited slip differential. The car has
      212000 kilometers and has been in my possesion since 1995.The E28 runs
      fine except for this recent warning lite.I have been reading of
      different problems from other E28er`s since a long time and interesting
      solutions.I decided to try my line in this big ocean of knowledge.Thank
      you all for the interesting reading (car) material.
    • Guy DiCesare
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2007
        Hello everyone. Found a leaking cold start valve this
        morning and also noticed a dangling vacuum line that
        originates under the manifold right near the (cold
        start) injector.On the top end, it is attached to a
        nipple that points straight down. Can anyone tell me
        where the other end of this vacuum line needs to be
        connected? Thanks. Guy(
        --- luciemarkgreenland2002 <luciemark244@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2007
          I'm pretty sure one goes to the distributor advance, another goes to the
          charcoal canister.