quick start up

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      Well for the last few months My 528i has been a lazy starter,I have to
      crank the engine for approx 3 to 4 seconds before it starts, it runs ok.
      I soon noticed a leak from the fuel pump body (not the hoses) I
      purchased a new bosch pump for $200 ozzy. To my surprise the engine
      kicks over instantly...obviously the fuel system was down on pressure.
      Just thought I'd tell you guys ,regards John Oz