Re: [bmw e28] fuel delivery system 87 535I

  • gabu mohlahledi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
      I also had the same problem, I have a 85 528, my mechanic says that you must either buy a new petrol relay or bridge the one you have as you cannot bypass it, i bridged mine and have been running since, the problem is, with a bridged relay you cannot switch the car off using ur keys so its advisable to buy a new petrol relay in Soouth Africa it goes for R 850,00

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
        Try a new main relay. That was the trick to get mine
        running.
        Jerry

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail