On Board Computer Wiring

  • jforbey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      The On Board Computer I am trying to repair has only one problem; the
      back light. The two bulbs on the slide in are good as are all the
      functions. I just wonder if anyone has a diagram for the connector
      that plugs into the back of the housing or maybe the wires entering the
      connector.

      Hopeful,

      John F. Forbey