Dreaded metric alloys!

  • bmxbandit78
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi, anyone know where I can get a decent set of imperial alloys for my
      new 528i? (currently running on a mint set of metric alloys, but you
      know the price of tyres for them!) I'm after the usual bbs-style either
      14"s or 15"s. E-bay has come up lacking and i'm trying not to break the
      bank. Cheers
    • bmbatkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
        --- In bmwe28@..., "bmxbandit78" <bmxbandit78@...> wrote:

        > Hi, anyone know where I can get a decent set of imperial alloys for
        my
        > new 528i? (currently running on a mint set of metric alloys, but you
        > know the price of tyres for them!) I'm after the usual bbs-style
        either
        > 14"s or 15"s. E-bay has come up lacking and i'm trying not to break
        the
        > bank. Cheers

        i have a set of m-tec metric alloys with good tyres of my m535i if you
        want them make me an offer!
        i am also selling my m535i if anyone is interested let me know i can
        supply pics and details
      • john holst
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi wheel worries,
          Try talking to your local alloy wheel supplier you may be surprised he will be able to match up your car with matching 15" or 16" sizes.
          The combo I put on my car ( 16"x 7" wheels) with 205 / 55 / 16" tires.
          this maintains the same overall dia. But with use of cheaper imperial tires.
          John From Oz.

          bmxbandit78 <bmxbandit78@...> wrote:
          Hi, anyone know where I can get a decent set of imperial alloys for my
          new 528i? (currently running on a mint set of metric alloys, but you
          know the price of tyres for them!) I'm after the usual bbs-style either
          14"s or 15"s. E-bay has come up lacking and i'm trying not to break the
          bank. Cheers

        • harvey kay
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2007
            Cheers chaps, it's a few ideas at least. Much
            appreciated, happy motoring!

            Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html