Does anybody selling some parts here and is willing to ship abroad?

  • zalexgerillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
      Hi members, i'm new here and got an E28 but i am based in Manila,
      Philippines... I do need some parts for my E28 with a 2liter engine...
      i do need some few parts for the restoration job... like the front left
      clearance light, a mechanical knob for the manual sunroof, a knob for
      the power mirror, and others..
      Does anybody in here selling parts and ship abroad? I will be happy to
      transact with you directly...
      Thank you in advance...

      Zalex G. Erillo
    • Gerald Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
        You might want to check out www.bavauto.com, thats
        where I get new items. You can ask them about shipping
        abroad.
        Jerry
        --- zalexgerillo <zalexgerillo@...> wrote:

        > Hi members, i'm new here and got an E28 but i am
        > based in Manila,
        > Philippines... I do need some parts for my E28 with
        > a 2liter engine...
        > i do need some few parts for the restoration job...
        > like the front left
        > clearance light, a mechanical knob for the manual
        > sunroof, a knob for
        > the power mirror, and others..
        > Does anybody in here selling parts and ship abroad?
        > I will be happy to
        > transact with you directly...
        > Thank you in advance...
        >
        > Zalex G. Erillo