RE: [bmw e28] power steering pump

  • doug dykaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      bmw e28 - a place to discuss all things bmw especially e28's
      Daniel,

      I rebuilt the pump on my 85 535i. Kit was cheap, it includes allthe gaskets and the vanes that slide in and out on the spinning pump shaft togenerate the pumping action. I rebuilt the hoses at a hydraulic hose rebuildingshop, using the original fittings. Worked fine, no leaks.

      Regards,

      doug
      Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh

      86 951 (http://www.pcaucr.org/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393)