New to forum Hi

  • Bernard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2008
      Hi all my name is Bernard i am from Chester in the UK I have got a e28
      520i which i have had for a bou't 20 years all so a 535ise which i have
      had for about 14 years and a 520 which i use as my every day car but
      the wife nely all ways has that one. As you gather BMW'S are a big part
      of my life and been working on them as a job for over 30 years will
      tell you moor later just what'd to let you all now who i was and look
      forward to meting every one and helping where i can
    • brett peavey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2008
        welcome Bernie, from florida

        --