15 " yokohama tires for e-28 + new TRX wheel and tire for sale...???

  • Chuck Johnston
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008
      Anyone need a good set of track tires ? I have a set of 4 Yokohama AVS in
      205-60-15 with 4-5/32” of tread left. Not enough for a long trip this summer
      so I took them off. Best offer if interested
      Also have the original TRX spare tire that has never been on the
      ground….except when I took it out and put a new 15” spare wheel in this last
      week…. Any interest in this?? Or is this a wasted effort…any Concour people
      out there….?

      Chuck Johnston
      Ft Collins Colorado

    • Chuck Johnston

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2008
          -interested in the one you had on the TRX, how much do you figure you'd settle for?�Need a spare tire for my spare TRX rim.

          Thanks Alot,

          John F. Forbey