For Sale 1988 535i w/ 1985 535i & garage full of parts.

  • Ian Laliberte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Heres the pic link for the 85 parts car>
      http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ianlalibderte/85%20535i/

      Here is the link for the 88>
      http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd157/ianlalibderte/88%20535i/

      Have to sell my e28, '88 535i 117k miles, auto, gold on tan leather.,
      garage kept by previous owner, never seen winter. Unfortunately the
      car sits in the driveway more than I like since I have a work van,
      thus the sale.

      The car is in excellent condition in and out, paint is smooth and
      shiny, small dent under the passenger rear brake light, probably the
      size of a dime, I didn't even notice it until after I bought the car
      that is how small it is. Really clean interior, undercarriage and
      engine bay. Engine pulls smooth and strong, no smoke or hesitation.
      Car has no leaks, runs at proper temperature - a pure joy to drive.
      Minimal surface rust underneath the car where the drains are, could
      be cleaned off with a wire brush - that is how minimal it is. Borbet
      type A 16 x 7.5 wheels all around and new Continental 225/50/16
      tires. Car needs a few small things here and there to be perfect.

      ALSO INCLUDED:

      '85 535i, auto, 192k, black on black leather. The car was CCA member
      owned, but after having head rebuild something went wrong and now car
      has low compression. I might be able to do leak down test if time
      permits. Great running parts car that could be fixed up and driven in
      proper hands. The interior is perfect no tears. I believe the
      radiator has a small coolant leak, but another radiator will be
      included. Small rust hole on one of the A pillars and rear shock
      mounts are rusted.

      Also with this deal is a garage full of parts. interior, engine
      parts, body parts, wheels too many to list exactly what I have. To
      remove all the parts you will need a couple truck loads or a Uhaul.

      I am asking $4500 OBRO I have been told this is too low considering
      the extra car and the ton of parts I have, but I need both of them
      out of my driveway.

      Thanks.