Recaro seats also in Dallas Pick and Pull

  • Larry R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
      BTW, there are 2 E28's in that yard with power Recaro seats.

      Black. One is in much better shape that the other one, the white car has VERY good seats.

      They charge $40 USD per seat.

      I haven't pulled one from a car in a long time. I know using a battery you can move the seats back to get to the bolts.

      Back seats to match are both near mint. They want 30 for each part, (30 for back of rear seat and 30 for bottom)

      Dallas Pick and Pull
    • jforbey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
        --- In bmwe28@..., "Larry R." <dallas_larry@...> wrote:

        > BTW, there are 2 E28's in that yard with power Recaro seats.
        >
        > Black. One is in much better shape that the other one, the white car has VERY good seats.
        >
        > They charge $40 USD per seat.
        >
        > I haven't pulled one from a car in a long time. I know using a battery you can move the seats back to get to the bolts.
        >
        > Back seats to match are both near mint. They want 30 for each part, (30 for back of rear seat and 30 for bottom)
        >
        > Dallas Pick and Pull

        Dallas Larry,

        What is the location of this particular pick and pull? I usually go to...I guess it's Grand Prarie at Davis and Jefferson Streets.

        Balch Springs John
        jforbey@...