Front Air Dam on a '88 528e

  • BENNIE LANE JR
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
      Front air dam = front spoiler...Correct?

      Are they hard to remove?

    • doug dykaar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        On my 2000 e39 540, I removed an aftermarket airdam last winter in about 3"
        of heavy slush. The remaining bits were found to be attached with self
        tapping screws into the plastic bumper cover. I'd guess for you that would
        translate into self tapping screws (into the sheet metal).

        Regards,

        doug
        Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh

        86 951 (http://www.pcaucr.org/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393)
        94 855 turbo --> 01 E320 (W210) 4matic Wagon
        00 540 (was an 85 535-5)
        I apparently only buy cars designated by numbers