Front air dam

  • Larry R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
      No they are not hard to remove. Just a lot of nuts and bolts.

      Some tight spots and flat wrenches can really help. Cordless drill with nut drivers speed it up even more.

      Can folks please remove the extra stuff from your posts so it is easier to read and find what you are posting?
    • BENNIE LANE JR
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        Hey Larry,

        I almost needed a Scuba suit while removing that front air dam from the white beamer at Pick and Pull (P&P).

        P&P would happen to leave at the bottome of the slope, were it had rain heavy and was still still standing.  Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, I had car seats and any kinda of carpet from cars to try and stay somewhat dry. hee hee