its not a 5 but i think you'll like it!

  • cmarckelly
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2009
      i purchased a 1986 bmw 732ise(e23)in diamond black with cream leather,needs a bit of work doing to it,i will try upload it into the photos,but i need some body panels and a dashboard does anybody know of anyone breaking one?
    • wideafternoon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2009
        Got a 1989 635csi that I am considering selling. It's in pretty good shape compared to some I've seen out there. It is metallic blue with full leather interrior and rear seat armrest cooler. Also, 2 piece wheels and good tires. Pics on request.
      • ROBERT JONATHAN D. Flores
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2009
          im going to the junk yard today.ill check it out for you!!we have alot old BMW cars here in los angeles.our junk yards are full of european cars like audis,mb,bmw,vw,and japanese cars..e23 right? okey!!

          i purchased a 1986 bmw 732ise(e23)in diamond black with cream leather,needs a bit of work doing to it,i will try upload it into the photos,but i need some body panels and a dashboard does anybody know of anyone breaking one?

        • fulanorock
          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2009
            Hey,
            I'm in LA. Where are the junkyards? I need a seat-belt clasp for my '88
            528e. I would love to get it while I'm here.
            Dan