Location of cars?

  • Larry R.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      1. I love the 732is. That is a Euro only and as far as I know, the only 7 series that came with ellipsoid headlights.

      Where are you located? There are seveal cars here in Dallas with body panels ready to be taken off.

      2. The Sixer. Again, where are you located?

      This is a world wide email list and unless you tell us where you live or where the car is located, we won't know if we can help with parts or are even interested.

      Larry
      Dallas, TX USA
    • cmarckelly
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009