1989 635csi steel blue/ leather shark. Very good condition

  • wideafternoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have been toying with selling my 635 to a good home. Will consider trades for a Euro 535 or for a Cooper Mini. This car has been well maintained and has original steel blue paint with the full leather interrior and rear seat cooler. The dash looks like new, no cracks. I have also replaced wheels with BBS style 2 piece wheels. About 170k miles. Pics avail on request.