How do I join E28 group?

  • Al Landwehr
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
    • Jerry Roberson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
        I think you just answered the question by posting it. You're here.

        On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Al Landwehr <al.landwehr@...> wrote:

        Thanx,
        Jerry Roberson

        Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
        - Abraham Lincoln

      • brett peavey
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2010
          I have a problem my fellow e28ers! I have an 87 535i, and recently my
          family members have been buying BMWs. My father got a 135i and my brother
          just got a 2000 328Ci. I cannot catch the 135i, it has the 6 speed and is
          nasty quick. But I can catch the 328Ci, I just need a good turbo. Any
          suggestions?
          Brett Peavey

          No trees were harmed in the sending of this message;
          however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

          On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Jerry Roberson <jeyroberson@...>wrote:

          > I think you just answered the question by posting it. You're here.
          >
          > On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Al Landwehr <al.landwehr@...>
          > wrote:

          > --
          > Thanx,
          > Jerry Roberson
          >
          > Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
          > - Abraham Lincoln

        • doug
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2010
            Dinan had a turbo system for the e28 535. You occasionally see them around,
            as parts or on cars. Good for 300+ hp, as I recall. Google "dinan e28 turbo"

            Regards,

            doug
            Waterloo, Ontario Canada, eh

            86 951 (https://reg.pcaucr.org/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393)
            01 E320 (W210) 4matic Wagon
            (http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w210-e-class/1417557-drl-diy-anybody-do-pos
            t3790569.html#post3790569)
            00 540i-6 (http:// www.trillium-bmwclub.ca/forum/post.jsp?postid=1916)
            94 855 turbo Wagon (sold in 09)
            85 535i-5 (sold in 07)
            83 944 (sold in 86)
            I apparently only buy cars designated by numbers