M5 Manuals

  • Jim Moffitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2010
      join the Yahoo group here: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/s38-m88/

      search in that group for manuals. One of the members reproduced a
      spectacular copy. you will also find references to the Elctrical
      troubleshooting manual that can be downloaded and printed.
      Occasionally these show up on e-bay, pre-printed for a pretty reasonable
      price.

    • James Edmiston
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2010
        Thanks for the lead on the group. Right now I am looking for engine and
        transmission drivetrain information, but like all vintage cars that I have
        invested time into, just as soon as you start to work on one system, the
        other systems get jealous and want you to work on them also. I expect when I
        am done, I will have worked on all of it.