need 83 528e flywheel

  • elswwjd316
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2010
      I am looking for a flywheel for my 83 528e with a manual transmission...
    • Jeff Schlenker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2010
        As you are UK based you may not be aware of this network of thousands of
        automotive recycling/salvage yards (commonly called junkyards) in North
        America. www.car-parts.com When it asks for a zip code use 56655 that'll put
        you pretty much in the north center of the US. Where both coasts are
        equidistant. I can buy a complete 2.7 engine with 134,000 miles for less
        than $500US and it's 50 miles away. Just did a search on car-parts for a
        flywheel for a 1983 528e M.T. (manual transmission) got a screen and a half
        of offerings ranging in price from $40US to $125US. Check it out, I imagine
        that shipping will cost more than the part. Good Hunting, Jeff

        I am looking for a flywheel for my 83 528e with a manual transmission...