6989Lovely nanny recommended

  • Claire Panay
    13 Jun 07:04

      Dear all,

      I would like to recommend a nanny (Beatriz) that I have been using for a year now for a few hours every week for my son (now 5 years old). The rest of the time she has been working full time for a family for the last 3 years looking after their two children. But this family is relocating abroad and Beatriz is now looking for a full time nanny position (4 or 5 days a week) starting in September (she will be available in July as well).

      Beatriz has over 5 years experience looking after children. She has teaching qualification (she has been teaching Spanish in a school in London at their after school clubs). She is Spanish, her English is intermediate I would say (I tend to speak in Spanish with her). She is lovely, patient, fun, bright, honest, reliable and full of ideas. She always keep my son occupied every week with arts and crafts, teaching him songs/games..my son really really likes her! I could not recommend her highly enough.

      She is also interested in occasional babysitting (evenings/weekends).

      Her details are
      Mob 07547 037 220

      Please do not hesitate to contact her or me though if you would like more information.

      Claire
      07952 830 899

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic