short term let

  • paola_perissinotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hello everyone,
      We were due to move into our new flat at the end of September and sadly
      there has been a delay with the developers which means we need a home
      for a couple of months - maybe less, maybe more... just depends on how
      quickly the developers can complete the building!

      Therefore, I thought I'd see if anyone knew of 1 or 2 bed property
      which would be available from end of September on short term let!

      Many thanks
      Paola