Re: Hello SE1/Riverside area NCT members, become involved in a new north SE1 group

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi All,

      regarding the NCT north Southwark branch possiblity: We reascheduled the meeting, please feel free to come and get invilved if you are in the north pof Southwark - there are not that many active members so more the merrier:

      There will now be a meeting regarding this TOMORROW (sorry for late notice):

      Hi all

      Just a reminder about the meeting to discuss the possible split on Tuesday at Julie's house - 84 St Saviour's Wharf, 8 Shad Thames, SE1 2YP

      If you have any problems and need help finding it, please call me on 07801 140 898.

      Look forward to seeing you then.

      Tricia