Plumber needed

  • Paola Perissinotto
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2015
      Does anyone have a plumber they would recommend? Emergency!
      Thanks
    • Simone Kirkpatrick
      Message 2 of 5 , 16 May
        Does anyone have a great plumber that they would like to recommend?

        Thanks
        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 16 May 2017, at 08:20, 'Orenda O'Brien Davis' orendae@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

        Sue Lynch has been teaching our son for several years now.  She lives locally and comes to us - 07949377011.  She is incredibly patient and very flexible with tailoring the lessons.

        Orenda
        Waterloo

      • Ran Holst

          Message 4 of 5 , 16 May
            Hi,

            I can recommend MJC Plumbing.  They are based in SE1 just off Tower Bridge Road.  If you are interested the number is 0207 064 6777.

            Maria

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 16 May 2017, at 13:10, Simone Kirkpatrick simone_kirkpatrick@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

            Does anyone have a great plumber that they would like to recommend?

            Thanks
            Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 16 May 2017, at 08:20, 'Orenda O'Brien Davis' orendae@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

            Sue Lynch has been teaching our son for several years now.  She lives locally and comes to us - 07949377011.  She is incredibly patient and very flexible with tailoring the lessons.

            Orenda
            Waterloo

          • Olivia Brown