Piano or key board classes for 5 years old?

  • tatimxdf
    Message 1 of 5 , 14 May

      Hi mums, anyone knows piano or keyboard classes for 5 years old children around Borough? Or any at home teacher ?

      Thanks!

    • Katarzyna Soriano
      Message 2 of 5 , 15 May
        I recommend Borough Music School.

        K.

        On 14 May 2017, at 20:05, tatimxdf@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

        Hi mums, anyone knows piano or keyboard classes for 5 years old children around Borough? Or any at home teacher ?

        Thanks!

      • Claire Panay
        Message 3 of 5 , 15 May
          I went on the Brough Muic school website recently but it seems to be permanently down. Does this school still exist? and if so what would be their contact details? thank you all!
          Claire

          Hi mums, anyone knows piano or keyboard classes for 5 years old children around Borough? Or any at home teacher ?

          Thanks!

        • Ran Holst
          Message 4 of 5 , 15 May
            DEA Music Academy London
            12 Scovell Rd
            London
            SE1 1PS

            This place is great

            On 15 May 2017, at 14:43, Claire Panay clairepanay@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

            I went on the Brough Muic school website recently but it seems to be permanently down. Does this school still exist? and if so what would be their contact details? thank you all!
            Claire

            Hi mums, anyone knows piano or keyboard classes for 5 years old children around Borough? Or any at home teacher ?

            Thanks!

          • Orenda O'Brien Davis
            Message 5 of 5 , 16 May
              Sue Lynch has been teaching our son for several years now.  She lives locally and comes to us - 07949377011.  She is incredibly patient and very flexible with tailoring the lessons.

              Orenda
              Waterloo