Hi ladies

  • Nicola Preece Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , 2 Jun 04:05
      The lady who sells the Big Issue outside Sainsbury's in all weathers, has just asked me if I know anyone who wants to get rid of a push chair, as she needs one for her baby.
      Please if anyone has one blocking there hall way and wants rid, please tell her, she would be so happy.
      Thanks for readying this even if you can't help.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Ester Caiazzo
      Message 2 of 5 , 2 Jun 23:57
        Hi

        Happy to give mine, where can I leave the pushchair? I csn today/ tomorrow

        Ester

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Friday, June 2, 2017, 1:39 pm, Nicola Preece Smith hermeslondon@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

        The lady who sells the Big Issue outside Sainsbury's in all weathers, has just asked me if I know anyone who wants to get rid of a push chair, as she needs one for her baby.
        Please if anyone has one blocking there hall way and wants rid, please tell her, she would be so happy.
        Thanks for readying this even if you can't help.

        Sent from my iPad

      • Christine Brennan
        Message 3 of 5 , 3 Jun 03:24
          Which Sainsbury's are you talking about?
          I have an umbrella fold she could have if that's what she wants

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Nicola Preece Smith