Summer job for student

  • whitley.louise
    Message 1 of 3 , 6 Jun

      Hello all,

      My friend's 18 year old daughter is going to come and live with me until she starts university in the autumn to help me with nursery drop offs and pick ups for my 2 children - my husband's job has sent him up to Liverpool to work mon-fri for at least the next 6 months so I have no back up when my job needs me to work early or late (grrr!).

      Does anyone know of any casual work around in a shop or cafe or office that she could do during the day to earn some extra cash over the summer for uni whilst with us?

      She has a job in a local shop at the mo near where she lives which she'd have to give up to help me out - I promised I'd help her find one near us as part of the deal to come and stay with me.

      She is super lovely and mature so please do get in touch if you can think of anything in the area.

      Thanks Lou x

    • sile kelleher
      Message 2 of 3 , 6 Jun
        Hi Lou,

        I know this website has a range of local jobs on it http://www.employ-se1.co.uk/ there might be something on there that suits.

        Best Wishes,
        Sile

        On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 4:33 PM, whitley.louise@... [boroughbabies] <boroughbabies@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Jana Tillotson
        Message 3 of 3 , 7 Jun
          Monmouth Coffee Company (Borough Market) are always hiring promising young people. They would probably expect a degree of commitment but offer extensive training in coffee trade as well.

          Also, I have noticed on the weekend that Russel&Bromley in Covent Garden (Long Acre) are looking for a sales person part time/full time.