Fwd: Herne Hill Velodrome School Holiday Club - Booking Open!

  • paola perissinotto
    Message 1 of 3 , 18 Jul

      Booking for the Summer Herne Hill Velodrome School Holiday Club is now open!

      Dates are from 24th July – 1st September.

      Please remember to bring enough food and drink for an active day. As our activities take place outdoors we are at the mercy of English weather so please make sure that your child has enough warm clothing. A waterproof coat will also be necessary in case of wetter conditions.

      We have option for track cycling or mountain biking on most days. We also have a 13-18 year olds group for track cycling every Tuesday. For this group please book onto Tuesday track cycling as normal

      Click here to book and find out more:

      http://www.hernehillvelodrome. com/whats-on/training- sessions/school-holiday-clubs/

      Herne Hill Velodrome
      www.hernehillvelodrome.com
      Follow us on twitter @hernehillvel

      Managed by VC Londres
      www.vcl.org.uk

    • ggescuela
      Message 2 of 3 , 25 Jul
        thank you Paola. the boys will be going next week!
        I hope you are all well.
        Regards,
        Gisela

      • Miaomiao Yu
        Message 3 of 3 , 28 Jul
          Thank you Paola for the tip.  My big boy went today, and absolutely loved it!  We'll be booking more for the summer.

          Miaomiao

          --
          Miaomiao Yu | Concert Pianist | Founder of Bach to Baby
          The critically acclaimed classical concert series for baby and you