      ----Original Message----
      From: british_galls@...
      Date: 11/09/2017 7:01
      To: <british_galls@...>
      Subj: [british_galls] Ulmus gall [1 Attachment]

      Hello everybody,
      One gall found this week on Ulmus minor.
      I think of Physemocecis ulmi but as i've never seen this gall before I'm not sure.
      Could it be Dasineura ulmicola and what is the clear difference betweem the two ?
      Yours

      Jérôme

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic