Hi all, I've recently joined this forum and the BPGS. Apologies for the poor photos, but the image attached shows both upper and lower leaf surfaces. Althoughheal_james
Gary, It's worth trying to rear the larva and I wish you luck with this, but I believe sawflies of this group are difficult to rear. Also the adults aretaxomyia
Steve, Many thanks for your comments and advice. I'll collect some more galls and try to breed one through. Cheers, Gary ... Gary, Currently the NBN Atlas onlygarysherkin
- Apr 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.