Thanks Robert, an interesting observation which may suggest that Sorosphaera veronicae has actually been increasing its range over the last 15 years or so?
Hi Brian, I don't think Sorosphaera on V. arvensis has been overlooked. I'm a gardener and been pulling up weeds in a number of gardens in south Norfolk formaidstonerobert
Dear Graham, Nicely spotted. In my experience, Veronica arvensis is far the commonest host for Sorosphaera veronicae, certainly here in north London and
- Apr 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.