Thank you - interesting - it must be in other gardens/streets between Norfolk/Leeds/Darlington - just not noticed - or become isolated since the use of weedyfb64ajfse5iu2gb5c27pusjl6rqlgf4ytbpcjdh
Hi everyone, I found it on just one plant in my VC55 Leicester garden in September 2013 [see scans] when Chris Leach first told me to look out for it.maggiefrankum
Hi Jill, I think the iRecord site gives a better impression: it has all the Leicestershire records from NatureSpot which are on NBN and several othersjrclough2
- Apr 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.