It has been found in SE London and Kent to my knowledge, but this one is in West London. From reports, it does seem to be spreading, despite many trees beingmick_massie
Dear Mick, I agree with your suggestion...It is Dryocosmus kuriphilus!. Which is the status of this invasive species in UK?, It already has been extended?.lnfran85
Is this likely to be galls of Dryocosmus kuriphilus OCGW on Castanea sativa ? The tree was heavily affected.mick_massie
- Apr 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.