Hi, I'm rearing some Dasineura from Viola odorata which I fully expect to be Dasineura odoratae but I wondered if anyone had access to Stelter 's 1982 paper?sam_j_thomas
I found the same thing in West Sussex in September 2012 but at the time made no progress with identifying the causer. Presumably you have seen the paper on thepyralid1
Hi I found these galls on Marram Grass in the NE dunes. Are they eurytomma longipennis? - it is the only likely ID that I can find - but they don't appear toyfb64ajfse5iu2gb5c27pusjl6rqlgf4ytbpcjdh
- Apr 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.