Prof Howdy Fishing Video

  • Prof Howdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
      Click HERE For Funny Video!

      (or go here: http://tinyurl.com/89n2fqh  )

      {Click on above Link
      and then on the Cool Dog
      for a Plethora of Videos
      & Riddles! Be sure & Book
      Mark our Blog - We may
      lose your address!}

      Above link certified safe by ALCA
      (American Link Certification Association)!

      When you reach 'T&H',
      you have the option to
      change the "LOOK"! Click
      on the Rust Colored Bar
      and select either Classic,
      Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
      to change the "Look & Feel"
      to your own Special Preference!
      Millions have visited this
      Blog - Which "LOOK" do
      you prefer?

      (Ideal for your iPhone,
      iPad, iMac or other lesser
      quality Smart Phones
      & other Computers!)

      ****

      Hey man,

      Quit sending those stupid masked links w/ tiny URL.
      There's no way I'm going to click on those!

      --David

      +

      Dear David,

      That is actually for our reader's protection but
      it leads to our award winning Humor Blog!

      Best Wishes...

      Prof Howdy

      +

      I don't really see what the protection is, but okay.
      Interesting site you've got.

      Take care,
      David

      When you reach 'T&H',
      you have the option to
      change the "LOOK"! Click
      on the Rust Colored Bar
      and select either Classic,
      Magazine, Mosaic, etc.
      to change the "Look & Feel"
      to your own Special Preference!
      Millions have visited this
      Blog - Which "LOOK" do
      you prefer?

      (Ideal for your iPhone,
      iPad, iMac or other lesser
      quality Smart Phones
      & other Computers!)

      +++

      Letters From Readers:

      Dear Dr. Howdy:

      Your cartoons are a hoot! With lots of laughter and profundity:-)

      Thank you for giving us time to giggle during our busy day in a crazy world...

      May God Bless you!

      +++

      Dear Howdy,

      I can't believe anyone I know actually knows the illustrious Howdy.
      Thanks for the thoughts and humors.

      CC

      +++

      Hi Howdy,

      I very much enjoy your website, which is certainly
      excellent and whose format is touching genus.

      Sincerely,
      LaVay

      +++

      Dear Howdy,

      I must admit that I was really irritated when I first received your
      newspaper. I have been having mucho problems receiving virus-laced
      pornographic emails, which I cannot seem to get stopped. AOL has been
      no help whatsoever. I was just sure your publication was more of the same.
      The versions I was initially receiving were hopelessly unreadable. I assumed
      they were more of the overseas smut I was receiving.

      There was nothing to open, nothing to download, nothing to make any sense.
      There were just a bunch of seemingly unrelated words and numbers. AOL
      could tell me nothing about them, nor could Yahoo. I sent several emails trying
      to get them stopped, but to no avail. I did receive one reply IN FRENCH which
      said my request could not be understood. (You must have some creative
      staffers or some wacky servers.) That confirmed my suspicions. I forwarded
      each arrival to AOL spam and AOL virus email services.

      Finally, a coupe of weeks ago one came actually written in English and
      actually readable. Imagine my shock! Being a public school educator
      and a Christian, I found it quite interesting and refreshing and would
      hope to continue receiving your publication. I will gladly pass them on.

      Now, how about sending one in html version with all the goodies combined.
      I would really like to see everything put together.

      Good luck and may God bless you for your part in spreading His message.

      barker

      +++

      Dear Howdy,

      I would not open all your email until a friend said it was
      OK. He sure was right. Thanks for humor and messages.
      Having a husband with Alzheimer's disease, I need all the
      daily humor and inspirational messages from the Lord
      that I can get.

      God bless you,
      M.G.D.

      +++

      Dear Howdy,

      I have not sense of humor, so PLEASE,
      do not send me your messages any more,
      it will be greatly appreciated

      Thank you,
      Igor

      +++

      NOTE: May not be approved by Democrat
      Party Elites, Anti-American Types, Terrorist
      Groups, Liberals, Leftist Professors, Labor
      Union Thugs, Regular Communist Party
      Members, The Beltway Media, etc.

      Tell your friends/family to Subscribe
      to the fun by sending an e-mail to: