Therapy Business Academy Competition

  • cctsnews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008

      Hi all,

      We have recently applied to the Therapy Business Academy Competion to enable you to enter this exciting competition. More details are below. Once we recieve your application link we will post it here.

      "Therapy Business Academy Competition

      Welcome to your chance to win everything you need to start your therapy business... absolutely free!

      It's all part of the Therapy Business Academy's three-month, nationwide search to find the therapy student who we think has the most promising business potential. If you want a therapy business when you finish your training, enter this competition now!

      Together with our sponsors, we've put together the ultimate prize for a future therapy business owner. On 26 April 2008, you could win all this, and more...

      • Your own treatment or practice room
      • Top-of-the-range massage couch, or armchairs if you are a "talk" therapist
      • Complete branding and logo design package
      • Domain name, Website design and Hosting
      • Business cards, flyers and letterheads designed and printed
      • Bookkeeping and accounting services for the first 12 months
      • A car, signwritten with your brand and contact details
      • A laptop computer with all necessary software
      • Local PR campaign to launch your business
      • 12 months business and marketing coaching

      How would you like to win all that on 26 April 2008?!"

      More details will follow soon.

      Regards,

      CCTS Team.