4CONGRATULATION'' YOU HAVE WON 3,000,000 EURO

  • swiss.notification2007
    Sep 14, 2007
      CONGRATULATION'' YOU HAVE WON 3,000,000 EURO

      EURO MILLIONS
      BUNDERSTRASSE 33
      3324 BERN ECK,
      SWITZERLAND

      Dear Sir/Ma,

      Congratulations, you have been awarded 3,000,000 Euro in the
      Satellite software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are
      picked Randomly by software powered by the Internet through the
      worldwide website. Your email address was amongst those chosen this
      year (2007) for the satelite software email lottery. This promo is
      proudly sponsored by the Euro millions organization.

      You can log on to our website for more information concerning our
      entire lottery promo https://www.swisslotto.ch Your email address,
      attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with Serial number 1979-
      12 drew the lucky Numbers 10, and consequently won the lottery in
      the "A" Category.

      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 3,000,000
      EURO. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
      European Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in
      your play coupon. In View of this, your 3,000,000 EURO will be
      released to you by our security firm in Europe. Our European agent
      will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
      your funds as soon as you contact them. All participants Were
      selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer
      drawSystem and extracted from over 300,000 companies and individual
      email addresses.

      This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are
      advised to keep your winning information confidential till your
      claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever
      manner you deem fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our
      precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
      of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

      To file for your claim, please contact our european clearinghouse
      agent assigned to you.

      Below is his contact Info:-

      Mr Haron Baker
      Claims Department, swiss lotto ,
      Phone No:+447031913788
      Email: mega_claims.dept@...

      You are to provide the following informations to our european agent:-

      1. Full Name:-
      2.Contact Address:-
      3.Country:-
      4.Age:-
      5.Telephone and Fax:-
      6.Occupation:-

      This informations fercilitate the due process of the release of
      winnings avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the
      processing of your winnings. please alway remember to quote your
      Reference / serial number in any correspondences with us or our
      Designated agent.

      Congratulations once more from all members and staff of This program
      and Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

      Sincerely,
      Terresa Blise.
      Co-Ordinator Euro Millions Organisation.