1438Early Irish Harp on the online Virtual Harp Summit - workshop & concert by Siobhán Armstrong

  • Historical Harp Society of Ireland
    16 Sep
      VIRTUAL HARP SUMMIT - Online workshops and concerts
      We are very excited to announce that HHSI director Armstrong is involved in the third online Virtual Harp Summit organised by the amazing Irish born harpist Diana Rowen.

      You can access VHS workshops and concerts by 25 harpists  from around the world for FREE for a limited period.  Permanent access is available by joining VHS.

      Siobhán's workshop on reconstructing early Irish harp repertory is available for FREE for 24 hours from today. Her house concert is available free for two weeks from today.

      HHSI MEMBERSHIP
      We'd lke to remind you to renew your HHSI membership, or if you are not yet a member to join. For further info: http://irishharp.org/ join.htm

      HHSI YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Historical Harp Society of Ireland
      The HHSI has just uploaded an number of talks and performances from the 2017 summer school.  Videos from former years are also available on our channel.  More for you to watch online wherever you are in the world!