576Oberflacht lyre?

  • brendan ring
    Jan 28, 2007
      Sorry about this double post, it seems my message
      eventually came trough, I hope the other one is lost
      in cyber space!
      I think the lyre you refer too is the Oberflacht lyre
      from a 6 th or 7th century Allamanic tomb. It looks
      like its strings were probably guts and not metal.
      The angels story isvery interesting, have you any idea
      of their location?