In last 7 days
This group is run by an organisation called 'Snowdrop.' Snowdrop is a child development consultancy in the UK, which provides programmes of developmental stimulation for children who suffer a wide range of developmental problems, such as cerebral palsy, autism, dyspraxia, dyslexia, aphasia and many more. If you care for a child who has a developmental disability, you are welcome to come here to chat, seek advice or just to let off steam. There is no obligation to enroll on a 'Snowdrop' programme.
- Special Needs Families
- Jun 24, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses