7171winter daysails

    Sep 13, 2016
      By copy to Keith, I am doing my best to get the SC daysail list ready for approval, but I didnt get my bulletin until the 8th. Of course I know it cant be helped, you have problems with the printers.

      Thankyou very much Chris Partridge and the others for volunteering as hosts. We now have just the four daysails needing volunteers to host them:

      26 Nov launching Bedhampton
      14 Jan launching Emsworth
      28 Jan launching Warsash
      25 Feb launching Itchenor

      Many thanks also Phil Oxborrow for the Southampton tides.

      From the latest New Members List it seems that all have e-mail addresses. Do all existing members?

      Len
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic