7316winter daysails

    Oct 17, 2016
      The proposed programme as previously published commences with Eling on 29 Oct hosted by David Sumner, and continues to 18 Mar hosted by Jamie Scott (sorry I have mislaid your telephone number Jamie) and then 8 April Warsash to Ashlett Creek which as no one has volunteered for I will host. This programme has not yet been formally checked and approved (I usually make mistakes!) but I presume will be confirmed on dinghysolent.

      Over to Liz.     Regards to all, Len Wingfield
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic