7316winter daysails

    17 Oct 04:23
      The proposed programme as previously published commences with Eling on 29 Oct hosted by David Sumner, and continues to 18 Mar hosted by Jamie Scott (sorry I have mislaid your telephone number Jamie) and then 8 April Warsash to Ashlett Creek which as no one has volunteered for I will host. This programme has not yet been formally checked and approved (I usually make mistakes!) but I presume will be confirmed on dinghysolent.

      Over to Liz.     Regards to all, Len Wingfield
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic