      From: "stevebradwell@... [dinghysolent]" <dinghysolent@...>
      To: dinghysolent@...
      Sent: Thursday, 10 August 2017, 21:39
      Subject: [dinghysolent] Re:: Fwd: Boats

      Hi Liz. All of Mary's photos are attached to her post below. I've just transferred some of them to the Oxey album. I'll go through them and put her name to them though. As to the location of the photos they were all taken at Oxey apart from the two which have captions stating otherwise. They are the one of Alan's boat taken at Calshot and my boat at Hurst.

      Steve

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic