      From: "'Len Wingfield' len@... [dinghysolent]" <dinghysolent@...>
      To: dinghysolent@...
      Sent: Saturday, 9 September 2017, 17:11
      Subject: [dinghysolent] winter daysails

      What is happening please? We are way past the bulletin deadline. I have some time ago suggested dates and made changes to meet member’s points. I am only an ordinary member, it is for Liz and/or the S.C. membership to approve for publication. What we can get into the bulletin at this stage I do not know. At least we need a reference to dinghysolent announcements.

      Perplexed of Guildford. (Len W)

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic