9192Re:: Re: : Re: [dinghysolent] Re:: a more suitable boat

  • cee.dubs
    19 Sep

      Hallo Gerald

      I know Southend; my Dear Old Dad was brought up and learned to sail at Leigh on Sea.  I agree its a tad far for hands on and if you haven't built anything before and have limited space, then a tender is a better bet.

      I've just been back into the Cobnor album and adjusted the photograph of your Dabber, with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.  I thought the rotate facility messed-up the focus, but I had forgotten it is only that it doesn't bother to sharpen up the edges until you've completed the action.  Then it needs cropping to trim back to upright; unless you like the idea of snaps appearing to be haphazardly pinned to a notice board....

      All's well

      Etc.

      Chris W

    • Show all 48 messages in this topic