9287Re: [dinghysolent] Re:: capsize aftermath

    3 Oct
      Many thanks Tom, I am OK, swam the usual 20 lengths on Monday. From now on intend to try and sail the way I try to drive – pretending that an examiner is beside me, ready to fail me on any bad decision! Len

      Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 11:34 PM
      Subject: [dinghysolent] Re:: capsize aftermath

      Hi Len.
      There has been a post on the DCA Facebook page with a link to the RNLI report of your troubles.
      The guy who posted it asked if you are ok.

      I have replied by saying that I think you are ok but you need some spares for the boat, as you had listed before.
      I hope you don't mind and hopefully the spares will turn up.

      Tom

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic