9288Re: [dinghysolent] Re: capsize aftermath

    3 Oct

      Yes Chris, I originally intended to sail in harbour, then to sail out ahead of the rest at low water, but it didnt work out like that. Best wishes Len
      Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:43 AM
      Subject: [dinghysolent] Re: capsize aftermath

      I was sorry to hear of your incident,Len,and greatly relieved that you managed to get back in the boat. In fact, to do that in challenging conditions shows you aren't finished yet!
      One way forward might be to sail in concert more,so other members are always close by with advice and support. I personally often feel the need to talk to more experienced sailors when deciding on the next step in a passage.

      .

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic