9345Re:: Re: : Re: [dinghysolent] : Re: Rally Reports for the Bulletin

  • jimbobtom
    12 Oct 14:43
      I wanted to comment re smartphones and using them on 'lower' settings.
      My phone is set on the lowest camera settings it has.
      Because for both my work website and a motorhome website, that I am involved with providing content for, if my phone is on any higher setting, the picture wont upload unless the go to through picture re sizing software first.

      I am not technical but, I would have taken low resolution photos without thinking and assumed that basically the camera on my phone is now 'too good' to be of use.
      Tom
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic