sailing sat 3 June.
- Len, I will be at mudeford on Saturday for a beach BBQ for my dads birthday, will take the boats but don't know how much we will sail.Hope you have a good sail.Tom
Looks like I can get Saturday free finally and LTSC are planning a trip over to the IoW to Colwell or Totland Bay so finally get to do a vaguely decent trip hopefully.
Hopefully get some pics and vids.
I might be able to get over to Mudeford next Saturday as well but a bit reticent after our problems with the depth there back in January.
www.smalltrimaran.co.uk (not much on here yet, just started sorting it)
I may be able to join you at Dell Quay Len.
I can't make the Mudeford rally on the 10th due to work.
- I may try to launch at Itchenor at about 11am and go first to E Head for lunch and then try to get up to Dell Quay in the PM. May need to motor back to Itchenor against the tide and wind.
- Access to/from Dell Quay will vary springs/neaps. Also whether you are prepared to wade. Near low water the runnels are visible. Lenps good to see you all, especially new member Adam
I may try to launch at Itchenor at about 11am and go first to E Head for lunch and then try to get up to Dell Quay in the PM. May need to motor back to Itchenor against the tide and wind.
- Ahhh, at last I'm on!!. Hello and thank you to Len, Dave and Steve for the warm welcome they gave me when I bumped into them at Dell Quay and East Head. That was my first sail down to East Head and the furthest I've been in my new wanderer. I look forward to many more. See you soon.
- 549. I learnt on a topaz before so this is my first attempt at cruising. So far so good but haven't practiced capsize drill yet so still plenty to learn about her yet. Are you based at chichester?On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 at 21:55, jimbobtom@... [dinghysolent]<dinghysolent@...> wrote:
- My sail number is 189.I haven't done a proper capsize drill either despite sailing her in a force 5 first time out!No I'm not Chichester based. I often sail out of Christchurch but I live near Newbury in Berkshire and trail the boat to and from home each time, so I launch in quite a few places each year also.I have just made a boom tent for the boat, it isn't quite finished but its almost there.Tom
- Ahh, I think I see a picture of her in the photo archives. She's a beaut Tom. Look forward to meeting up sometime on the water.Enjoy the summer, I hope it's a hot one.