sailing sat 3 June.

    Message 1 of 12 , 1 Jun
      I plan to launch Dell Quay 10.30. Would consider your alternative. Join me? Len
    • jimbobtom
      Message 2 of 12 , 1 Jun
        Len, I will be at mudeford on Saturday for a beach BBQ for my dads birthday, will take the boats but don't know how much we will sail.
        Hope you have a good sail.
        Tom
      • stevebradwellenterprise
        Message 3 of 12 , 1 Jun
          I may be able to join you at Dell Quay Len.
          I can't make the Mudeford rally on the 10th due to work.

          Steve
        • Algie Bennett
          Message 4 of 12 , 2 Jun

            Looks like I can get Saturday free finally and LTSC are planning a trip over to the IoW to Colwell or Totland Bay so finally get to do a vaguely decent trip hopefully.

            Hopefully get some pics and vids.

            I might be able to get over to Mudeford next Saturday as well but a bit reticent after our problems with the depth there back in January.

            Kind Regards,

            Alg Bennett

            www.smalltrimaran.co.uk (not much on here yet, just started sorting it)

            Message 5 of 12 , 2 Jun
              I may try to launch at Itchenor at about 11am and go first to E Head for lunch and then try to get up to Dell Quay in the PM. May need to motor back to Itchenor against the tide and wind.
              David
              Message 6 of 12 , 6 Jun
                Access to/from Dell Quay will vary springs/neaps. Also whether you are prepared to wade. Near low water the runnels are visible. Len

                ps good to see you all, especially new member Adam

                Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 9:11 PM

              • cb500ie@...
                Message 7 of 12 , 10 Jun
                  Ahhh, at last I'm on!!. Hello and thank you to Len, Dave and Steve for the warm welcome they gave me when I bumped into them at Dell Quay and East Head. That was my first sail down to East Head and the furthest I've been in my new wanderer. I look forward to many more. See you soon.
                • jimbobtom
                  Message 8 of 12 , 10 Jun
                    What sail number is your Wanderer and what do you think so far?
                    I bought my first Wanderer about a month ago too.
                    Tom
                  • Adam

                      Message 10 of 12 , 10 Jun
                        My sail number is 189.
                        I haven't done a proper capsize drill either despite sailing her in a force 5 first time out!
                        No I'm not Chichester based. I often sail out of Christchurch but I live near Newbury in Berkshire and trail the boat to and from home each time, so I launch in quite a few places each year also
                        .
                        I have just made a boom tent for the boat, it isn't quite finished but its almost there.

                        Tom
                      • cb500ie@...
                        Message 11 of 12 , 12 Jun
                          Ahh, I think I see a picture of her in the photo archives. She's a beaut Tom. Look forward to meeting up sometime on the water.
                          Enjoy the summer, I hope it's a hot one.
                        • jimbobtom
                          Message 12 of 12 , 12 Jun
                            I'm sure we will meet up at some point Adam. Looking forward to it.
                            Tom