Dell Quay-East Head

  • stevebradwellenterprise
    Message 1 of 5 , 3 Jun 23:04

      Some photos added to the photo section of sailing in Chichester harbour yesterday with Len and David Sumner. Weather and sailing was lovely with a good breeze. Thanks to Len for suggesting.

      Steve

    • curlew5878
      Message 2 of 5 , 4 Jun 01:39
        Hi Steve and Len
        Thank you for a lovely day.
         Steve, I texted you to ask if you are OK. I was struggling to get off the muddy lee shore at Dell Quay, but Len assured me I could row it - and he was correct, with a bit of muscle! My depth sounder told me the mud was 20 metres deep. Then hammered the engine back to Itchenor, cowering behind my spray hood.
        David
      • stevebradwellenterprise
        Message 3 of 5 , 4 Jun 04:08
          Thanks David. I'm pretty bad at checking my text messages on my phone which to be honest I just use to make phone calls, although I will admit to being glued to my iPad and email.
          Four hours before H/W seems about the limit for getting into Dell Quay. I got in with centre board right up and rudder half up. Even so there was mud free hard to haul out on.
          Nice to see you, a really nice day.

          Steve
        • curlew5878
          Message 4 of 5 , 4 Jun 13:03
            May I welcome aboard Adam, whom we were very happy to see yesterday for the first time.
            david
          • cb500ie@...
            Message 5 of 5 , 10 Jun 13:14
              Thank you.